EUSEM – Antwerpsesteenweg 124 B27 – 2630 Aartselaar
The European Society for Emergency Medicine’s mission is to advance research, education, practice and standards of the specialty of emergency medicine throughout Europe.
To accomplish this mission EUSEM organizes several courses, the European Board Examination (in collaboration with the European Section and Board of Emergency Medicine), a European annual congress and research projects.
EUSEM is looking for an Administration and Project Manager, who is available as soon as possible.
What will you do?
- Membership renewal and following-up on payments
- Administrative and logistical support of the organization of European exams in emergency medicine.
- Manage and expand the database of members and participants.
- Provide support to the chairmen of the various committees.
- Administrative support to the CEO.
- Other administrative and organizational tasks in function of the further growth of the Society.
Who are you?
- You are a highly organized and enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You have experience in providing excellent administrative and logistical coordinating skills.
- If you have experience in developing and using databases and websites, then that’s a plus!
- You are familiar with reporting to a board of trustees or advisory board.
- Excellent knowledge of oral and written English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Excel and comfortable with numerical and written data.
- Basic knowledge of financial management or accounting.
What’s in it for you?
- An interesting position in an environment where you can challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career.
- You will attend meetings and events abroad, as travel throughout Europe for up to 5 days at a time, several times a year (max 6 times – including weekends)
- A salary range between €2300 and €2800 gross/month.
Candidates must be available to start as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 25th of May.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.