Turkey, Ankara - Hacettepe University - Faculty of Medicine
Observation in the management of the patients in triage,
fast track, urgent and critical care area in ED and participation
in the academic education programme of the department.
Name of the hosting institute
Department of Emergency Medicine
Hacettepe University, Faculty of Medicine
Type of fellowship
Non Clinical (Observership)
Duration of fellowship
Short term – 2 to 6 weeks
Observation in the management of the patients in triage, fast track, urgent and critical care area in ED and participation in the academic education programme of the department.
- Active observation in emergency patient’s management
- practical training in simulation laboratory
- participation of didactic academic education programme in department
- participation in multidisciplinary case meetings and participation in joint meetings with the radiology department.
Research projects currently active
- there are studies going on about usage of Ultrasound in critically ill patients like head traumas, shock, hypertensive emergencies and urgencies;
- searching of the end tidal CO2 usage of during resusciation;
- searching of the efficacy of the ultrasound usage in extubation.
Year of training of the applicants
Level of insurance provided
Trainee should have a health insurance covering insurance of occupational accidents and professional diseases