Who wants to get free clinical and non-clinical tips from Prof. Tintinalli. Check it out on the Open Access section of the EUSEM ACADEMY. Just click and absorb.
The registration for the Fellowship exchange programme is OPEN!! Check the traineeships offered by 12 institutes throughout Europe! All information for trainees and hosting institutes can be found on the dedicated fellowship page.
PEM is on the roll and there are a lot of interesting jobs to do.
There are 3 Special Interest Groups looking for members.
- Curriculum SIG
- Education SIG
- Communication SIG
Please check the dedicated webpage to read about the general objectives of the SIG's and their immediate priorities.
Also a position of Associate Editor-Pediatrics for the European Journal of Emergency Medicine is now available.
The European Training Requirements for PEM are validated by UEMS.
The Syllabus intends to:
- Harmonise training programmes in PEM between different European countries.
- Establish clearly defined standards of knowledge and skill required to practice PEM at the tertiary care level.
- Foster the development of a European network of competent tertiary care centres for PEM.
- Improve the level of care for children who attend Emergency Departments (EDs).
Watch the exciting video of the SIMCUP 2019.
You can also find the pictures here
Dear friends and colleagues,
The deadline for Open Call for speakers has been postponed till 31 January. We would like you to submit your talks for the Yemd section of the 14th European Emergency Medicine Congress in Copenhagen! It's a fantastic opportunity to present your ideas and experience to a global emergency medicine audience.
If you are interested don't hesitate just apply!
Educational lectures, research work, relevant clinical practice, educational activities on the following topics would be preferred:
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE EDUCATION AND TRAINING STRUCTURE
- PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- TERRORISM, MASS CASUALTY AND MAJOR INCIDENT
- TRAUMA MANAGEMENT
- CRITICAL CARE IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
Details are in the Download.