Registration EBEEM examiner workshop is open
Would you like to be part of a European group of experts in Emergency Medicine and prepare the European Board Examination in Emergency Medicine (EBEEM)?
Now is your chance! Registration to the VIRTUAL examiner workshop on 19 and the morning of 20 April 2023 is open now. Please read HERE about the duties and eligibility first.
You can register through your MyEUSEM account and click on the Examiner Workshop registration button.
you need to submit the following documents:
- a personal statement indicating your current responsibilities for training, education and assessment of others including instructor status, and evidence of examining elsewhere
- letter of support from clinical director/head of department permitting activity for examination and training, and confirming that you currently practice in Europe
- evidence of recent CPD (courses attended, lectures given, etc.)
- certificate of specialisation in EM and/or your registration number from the national register
- Copy of the FEBEM or EBCEM certificate (not obligatory)
- signed EBEEM Examiner Responsibilities Agreement
Seats are limited. Registration deadline is 15 March.